ATTENTION! Please Read the following before logging into Bridges!
What we have found from the upgrade is that end users must clear their browser history/cache to ensure all features, i.e. Gradebook, Roster, Bridges Email, etc. work as expected in the new Bridges interface. To do this, please follow the instructions below for either Chrome or Firefox—the two web browsers that fully support Bridges:
Clear Browser History in Google Chrome
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click More .
- Point to More tools, and then click Clear browsing data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, make sure the boxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files are checked
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Clear Browser History in Firefox
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then Clear Recent History….
- Select how much history you want to clear:
- Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear.
- Next, click the arrow next to Details to select exactly what information will get cleared. Your choices are described in the What things are included in my history? section above.
3. Finally, click the Clear Now button. The window will close and the items you've selected will be cleared.